Saturday, October 23, 2010

Another Year Older

Free Clipart Picture of a Birthday Cake with Candles

Next week I will be celebrating my 42nd year on this earth.  Most of the time I don't feel like I am 42 but then there are times when I feel like I am much older.  Unlike many of my friends, I am an empty nestier and trying to find what to do with this new stage of my life.  It has been a hard road the past year but I am determined to make the most of it. 

Every year when I celebrate my birthday I also celebrate another year with Pepsi.  I started with them two days before my 20th birthday.  Yep, that means that I have been working for Pepsi for 22 years as of Oct. 24.

One of the best gifts this week is the celebration of two of my most favorite people in the entire world, my oldest bother Ricky & sister Carman's birthday.  All  3 of us have a birthday within 5 days.  Carman & Ricky I love you both and wish you each a Happy Birthday.

Tearesa

No comments:

Post a Comment