Monday, July 12, 2010

Home Projects

We are working on a big home project.  It all began with new French Doors in the dining room.  This is something that I have wanted for a very long time.  Fortunately it was a weekend project.  Since Jessica has moved out and Justin moved into her old room. We are making his old room into a office/guest room.  It took Rob forever to fix the walls that Justin tried to work on many years ago.  I am so proud of the work that he accomplished.  It is now painted and we then moved moved to picking out laminate flooring.  Choosing a color was so difficult.  I picked out one color/style and when we went to purchase it, they were out of it.  The new color/style I choose is much better than what I had originally chosen.  I am so glad that they were out of the original one I wanted because I am much happier with my second choice.  Justin was off one weekend and he got the bedroom completed.  It looks so good.  Now we are in the hallway upstairs.  Painting the walls the same color as the office/guest bedroom, a brown.  Next we will put the laminate floors down in the hallway.  Not sure if we will work on the bathroom or start on the living & dining room.  I want to do the bathroom but Rob isn't so sure about it.  The living/dining room is the one project that is going to be hard to work around.  Again I am so proud of how great Rob is doing with everything.  It all has to be done before September when hunting season starts so that we will be ready for our big family get together on Christmas Day.  Pictures will be posted soon.

Tearesa

Here are some pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment