Friday, July 23, 2010

Life

It's Friday and normally I love them but today had a rough part to it.   Just do not understand how some people choose to be the way they are.  There is so much I would love to say but I do not want to say something that I may regret later.  The main thing is that someone tried to bully me today in a public setting and it really shocked me.  I think I handled myself well but the shock of it made me so mad that I cried.  Those that know me know that I am a emotional person and can cry at a drop of a needle.  However, I have learned not to be so emotional in certain circumstances and have done very well but not today.  Not sure how I will handle this next week.  Do I do what this person didn't do and take them aside and in a private setting to tell them how I feel about what they did to me?  Do I ignore it and just be uncomfortable whenever I see this person?   Not sure if anyone has ever confronted this person and told them how they feel about how they treat others.  The consequence could be bad for me if it I choose to say something. 

Everyone have a great weekend!
Tearesa

No comments:

Post a Comment