Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hurting

Sometimes someone hurts you so bad that you have to make the choice to remove them from your life. It is a difficult decision but you know in your heart it is the best thing to do. Maybe it is because you know that you have to protect yourself from anymore damage that may not be able to be undone. I feel that I have no choice but to make this most heart wrenching choice. My love for this person is incredible. The pain that I have experienced due to this person’s words and actions in the past year cannot be described with words. This decision is not something I am doing easily or lightly. It is the most difficult decision I have ever made, even more difficult than the decision to pursue divorce from my first husband. The lies and disrespect have gotten out of hand. One day this person will regret their words and actions. If it ever comes to that I hope it is not too late. Some people may not agree with what I am doing. First, until you walk in my shoes, do not judge me. Second, after many prayers and soul searching, I have to do this for my own good, not for the other person. I will always love you, hope that all of your dreams come true and that the decisions you have made do not cause you any hurt or harm in your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment